Trusting Adonai (Our Savior) to Be Our Lord – Ep. 62July 13, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Host Jennifer Slattery and her husband discovered just how true this was when they found themselves in a seemingly impossible situation where obedience felt hard and risky.
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What does it mean to you when you hear someone talk about Jesus being Lord?
2. What’s the difference between stating God is Lord, and living as if He is?
3. What are some reasons living under Christ’s Lordship can feel so challenging?
4. What are some truths that can make surrendering to Christ as Lord easier?
5. Consider the passage Jennifer read regarding the time David spared his enemies life. When have you been in a similar situation where you felt threatened and wanted to take matters into your own hands? How did you respond, and what was the result?
6. When have you entrusted a particularly frightening situation to God and seen Him work things out?
7. How can surrendering to Christ as Lord help decrease our anxiety?
8. How can surrendering to Christ as Lord increase our joy?
9. What is one area of your life God would like you to more fully entrust to Him?
10. Continuing your thoughts from question 9, what is one step you can take to trust God more fully in that area?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/arata
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.