Finding Courage in God Our Abba Father - Ep. 68August 24, 2021 ● 16 min
Share this episode
He’s everything good that’s missing in all those dads who let their kids down. And He’s everything good displayed by the most honorable and attentive human fathers. This reality, when fully understood and relied on, can quiet our greatest fears.
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in this episode?
2. How easy or challenging is it for you to think of God as your Father?
3. What does that mean to you when you think of God as Father?
4. In what ways might your view of God as Father be distorted?
5. In what ways is your view of God as Father accurate?
6. When have you sensed God’s presence during a particularly challenging or frightening time?
7. Who or what do you tend to turn to most when you feel afraid?
8. How can you turn to or rely on God your Father more consistently?
9. What is one action step God might be asking you to take in the next week?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Tetiana Garkusha
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.