When Our Savior Calls Us Out of Our Comfort Zones (Yeshua) - Ep. 67August 17, 2021 ● 16 min
Share this episode
God often calls us to unfamiliar places, to embrace risk, and in this become completely dependent on Him. God wants us to experience His grace and power on a deeper level. In those places of uncertainty, our faith is both revealed and grown. That is where we discover Yeshua, our Rescuer, is always faithful and we always have victory in Him.
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in this episode?
2. How would you define your comfort zone? What areas of your life does it involve?
3. How tightly do you tend to hold onto your comfort zone?
4. Considering your comfort zone, where are you tempted to seek security in things or people other than Christ?
5. Dream: What might God have waiting for you on the other side of your comfort zone?
6. How might your fears be hindering you from experiencing all Christ has for you?
7. When has God moved you into an area or situation where you were forced to rely on Him? And what was the result internally?
8. When you think of Christ as Yeshua, Rescuer or Deliverer, what comes to mind?
9. How does knowing Christ is your Rescuer help quiet your fears?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Christian Horz
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
24 Powerful Quotes About Forgiveness to Encourage Compassion
To truly live by the Word of the Lord, we must learn to forgive others and forgive ourselves. Through His goodness and grace, God forgives all of our earthly sins unconditionally when we seek redemption. We do not deserve His grace and cannot do anything to be worthy. But the least we can do is treat others with the same compassion.
We can improve ourselves individually and better ourselves as God's people by learning to love and forgive as God does for us. Sometimes, forgiveness is not as easy as it sounds so here are some powerful quotes about forgiveness.