Episode 40: The Courage to BelieveFebruary 09, 2021 ● 16 min
Share this episode
In this episode, Tara Rye and Jodie Bailey discuss some devastating news Tara received regarding her mother in light of Jesus’ encounter with Mary and Martha after their brother’s death.
Find Jodie Bailey at:
Find Tara Rye at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Consider a time when you felt like you were in the middle of a crisis. What all were you feeling during that time?
2. What were your feelings or doubts related to God?
3. How did you respond?
4. How did God respond or seem to respond?
5. What, if anything, did you learn regarding God’s character?
6. Looking back over your faith journey, what has most deepened your faith?
7. If you currently are in a place where you’re struggling to believe in God or His care for you, what makes belief most challenging?
8. If you are experiencing challenges to your belief, what are some ways you can bring those doubts, hurts, and fears to God directly?
9. Mary and Martha had to wait for Jesus to show up, and when He did, it appeared as if He arrived too late. What are you waiting on God for now?
10. How does the timing of Jesus’ arrival and the miracle He later performed speak to your fear, hurts, and doubts?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/hanabeni
A Prayer for a New Home - Your Daily Prayer - June 17
In the midst of so much change, one thing in our lives never will change: our salvation in Christ.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.