The Courage to Fight for Our Kids - Ep. 41February 16, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Find more on the Wholly Loved Online Mother-Daughter Conference: https://whollyloved.com/conference-info/
Resource: Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What impacted you most in this episode, and why?
2. What tends to make it most challenging for you to remain present and engaged with your kid(s)?
3. What area of parenting feels most challenging?
4. What are some ways you are investing in your spirituality first?
5. What are some of your fears regarding parenting?
6. Where do you tend to go for answers when you feel confused or uncertain?
7. How difficult is it for you to acknowledge when you’ve messed up and asked for your child's or children’s forgiveness?
8. What might it look like to fight for your relationship with you kid(s)?
9. How are you modeling obedience to Christ in your parenting?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Popmarleo
A Prayer for a New Home - Your Daily Prayer - June 17
In the midst of so much change, one thing in our lives never will change: our salvation in Christ.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.