The Courage to Fight for Our Kids - Ep. 41February 16, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Find more on the Wholly Loved Online Mother-Daughter Conference: https://whollyloved.com/conference-info/
Resource: Age of Opportunity: A Biblical Guide to Parenting Teens by Paul David Tripp
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What impacted you most in this episode, and why?
2. What tends to make it most challenging for you to remain present and engaged with your kid(s)?
3. What area of parenting feels most challenging?
4. What are some ways you are investing in your spirituality first?
5. What are some of your fears regarding parenting?
6. Where do you tend to go for answers when you feel confused or uncertain?
7. How difficult is it for you to acknowledge when you’ve messed up and asked for your child's or children’s forgiveness?
8. What might it look like to fight for your relationship with you kid(s)?
9. How are you modeling obedience to Christ in your parenting?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Popmarleo
A Prayer for Those Who Are Battle Weary - Your Daily Prayer - March 6
For those who are battle-weary, His Truth over us for this day…
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Verses about Confidence: Scriptures to be Confident in Faith
Have the confidence and courage to seek first the kingdom of God and the salvation of your soul through Jesus Christ. Here we have gathered 20 of the best Bible verses about confidence to encourage you in the boldness of faith! May these scripture quotes inspire your confidence and trust in God.