No Fear in Death - Ep. 39February 02, 2021 ● 33 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Find Wholly Loved at:
Recommended Resource: Bible Doctrine: Essential Teachings of the Christian Faith by Wayne Grudem
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. Do you have any fears related Jennifer didn’t mention?
3. In regard to your death-related fears, how probable is it you will experience that fear?
4. Have you accepted God’s free gift of eternal life through faith in Christ?
5. Do you understand what Jennifer shared regarding how one receives salvation?
6. What most comforts you regarding Jesus’ words to the criminal on the cross?
7. How does knowing God will remain with you through physical death and into eternity calm your fears?
8. What are some things you’re most looking forward to in heaven?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nadzeya_Dzivakova
A Prayer for Those Who Are Battle Weary - Your Daily Prayer - March 6
For those who are battle-weary, His Truth over us for this day…
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.