Christmas with Mary and Joseph: Trusting God to Protect You – Ep. 85December 21, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Find Ava Pennington at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Sign up to receive her 30-Day Fighting Fear emails here: https://bit.ly/31y43gt
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. How does knowing God sees your future bring you peace?
3. What are some truths regarding God’s character that assure you of His faithful care?
4. Why is it important to cultivate a “listening ear”; to remain sensitive to God’s leading?
5. How can our habitual obedience help us avoid future catastrophes?
6. Can you think of a time when God went before you and protected you from a potentially harmful situation? If so, share.
7. Can you think of a time when God provided provisions before a crisis hit? If so, share.
8. What does the historical account surrounding Jesus’s family’s escape to Egypt reveal regarding God’s heart?
9. What is one action step God might be calling you to take this week?
Episode Image Credit: Rudall30
A Prayer for Those Who Are Hurting - Your Daily Prayer - August 10
Every day I come across someone else who’s hurting.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.