Christmas with Mary and Joseph: Trusting God to Protect You – Ep. 85December 21, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Find Ava Pennington at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Sign up to receive her 30-Day Fighting Fear emails here: https://bit.ly/31y43gt
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. How does knowing God sees your future bring you peace?
3. What are some truths regarding God’s character that assure you of His faithful care?
4. Why is it important to cultivate a “listening ear”; to remain sensitive to God’s leading?
5. How can our habitual obedience help us avoid future catastrophes?
6. Can you think of a time when God went before you and protected you from a potentially harmful situation? If so, share.
7. Can you think of a time when God provided provisions before a crisis hit? If so, share.
8. What does the historical account surrounding Jesus’s family’s escape to Egypt reveal regarding God’s heart?
9. What is one action step God might be calling you to take this week?
Episode Image Credit: Rudall30
A Prayer for An Eternal Perspective While You Grieve - Your Daily Prayer - January 22
Death doesn't have the victory because in Christ, we are given eternity with Him.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Our Top 7 Christian Songs To Help Overcome Sorrow
Are you experiencing a time of sorrow and pain? Grief, fear and uncertainty can unsettle your spirit. Only God can truly restore your heart and fill you will peace, confidence and hope. Life brings moments of joy, happiness, gain, loneliness, despair and loss. It’s natural to grieve during these times. Bring your broken heart to God and let Him restore you.