Christmas and the Magi: Trusting God to Lead You – Ep. 84December 14, 2021 ● 14 min
Share this episode
Find Ava Pennington at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Sign up to receive her 30-Day Fighting Fear emails here: https://bit.ly/31y43gt
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What do you most admire about the Magi?
2. What are some things you think might have challenged their responsiveness to the Christmas star?
3. What does this biblical account reveal regarding God’s heart for us?
4. How did their responsiveness lead to increased knowledge of God?
5. When have you sensed God calling you to follow Him on a relatively vague road?
6. When has your responsiveness to God’s leading increased your intimacy with Him?
7. What might it look like to follow God’s leading this Christmas?
8. What currently challenges your responsiveness or obedience?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/lukbar
A Prayer for Those Who Are Hurting - Your Daily Prayer - August 10
Every day I come across someone else who’s hurting.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.