Christmas and the Magi: Trusting God to Lead You – Ep. 84December 14, 2021 ● 14 min
Share this episode
Find Ava Pennington at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Sign up to receive her 30-Day Fighting Fear emails here: https://bit.ly/31y43gt
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What do you most admire about the Magi?
2. What are some things you think might have challenged their responsiveness to the Christmas star?
3. What does this biblical account reveal regarding God’s heart for us?
4. How did their responsiveness lead to increased knowledge of God?
5. When have you sensed God calling you to follow Him on a relatively vague road?
6. When has your responsiveness to God’s leading increased your intimacy with Him?
7. What might it look like to follow God’s leading this Christmas?
8. What currently challenges your responsiveness or obedience?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/lukbar
A Prayer for An Eternal Perspective While You Grieve - Your Daily Prayer - January 22
Death doesn't have the victory because in Christ, we are given eternity with Him.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Our Top 7 Christian Songs To Help Overcome Sorrow
Are you experiencing a time of sorrow and pain? Grief, fear and uncertainty can unsettle your spirit. Only God can truly restore your heart and fill you will peace, confidence and hope. Life brings moments of joy, happiness, gain, loneliness, despair and loss. It’s natural to grieve during these times. Bring your broken heart to God and let Him restore you.