Podcast Recap: The Best of 2021 – Ep. 86January 04, 2022 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Sign up to receive her 30-Day Fighting Fear emails HERE.
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What episode did you find most helpful in 2021 and why?
2. What most encouraged or inspired you in the recap segments Jennifer shared in today’s episode?
3. What are some of your fears related to death?
4. What do you find most encouraging regarding the Scripture passage retelling Stephen’s death?
5. What most challenges your ability to live more dependently on the Holy Spirit?
6. Can you share a time when you attempted to accomplish something God assigned in your own wisdom and power? What was the result?
7. Can you share a time when you relied on the Holy Spirit’s power to accomplish a task God had assigned? What was the result?
8. We’ve probably all experienced church hurt at some point in our lives. Think of a time when this was true for you. What made that period or hurt most painful?
9. How did God help (or, is God helping) you to heal from that?
10. How is God currently teaching you to trust more fully in Him?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Aleksei Morozov
A Prayer for An Eternal Perspective While You Grieve - Your Daily Prayer - January 22
Death doesn't have the victory because in Christ, we are given eternity with Him.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 20 Bible Verses for Trusting God When You Need Answers
There are times we can only trust in God for comfort and strength during stressful events in our life. Moments when we don’t know what’s going to happen and must place our faith in God to answer our prayers. Here are 20 Bible verses for trusting God that we hope will inspire you!