How to Find Courage When Things Go From Bad to Worse - Ep. 46October 31, 2022 ● 21 min
Share this episode
LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Register for the FREE Break Free from Stress, Worry, and Anxiety Summit (click here) with Bonnie Gray PLUS Over 20+ experts.
- Sign up for the FREE Flourish Writers Conference (click here) with Bonnie Gray PLUS 30 experts and learn how to write, publish, and market your God-Story.
- Take this FREE Soul Care Quiz, your personal wellness assessment create by Bonnie, to find out what type of care you need most to lower stress and anxiety and flourish in your life with God's peace and joy!
- Grab a copy of Bonnie’s bestselling hits, Sweet Like Jasmine, named 2022 Christian Book Award Finalist here and Whispers of Rest: 40 Days of God’s Love to Revitalize Your Soul.
- Want Scientific Articles for Today’s Show? https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Want to connect with Bonnie More? http://instagram.com/thebonniegray http://facebook.com/thebonniegray
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer for Broken Hearts - Your Daily Prayer - November 28
Feeling heartbroken is probably one of the worst pains we endure as humans. It’s an outwardly unseen injury, a wound so deep, no one else can remove the pain from us no matter how many sweet, comforting words they speak to us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 20 Bible Verses for Trusting God When You Need Answers
There are times we can only trust in God for comfort and strength during stressful events in our life. Moments when we don’t know what’s going to happen and must place our faith in God to answer our prayers. Here are 20 Bible verses for trusting God that we hope will inspire you!