Are You Too Responsible? Combat Burnout with God’s Promises - #55January 23, 2023 ● 24 min
Share this episode
Do you often pay attention to the needs of others but neglect your own? Do say “yes” to most things you’re asked to do but feel guilty saying no? If something goes wrong in the lives of others around you, do you feel the burden of picking up the pieces and shouldering the burdens? If you answered yes to most of these questions, you are most prone to being too responsible, making you prone to burnout.
Burnout is one of the top issues for those who are often encouragers, leaders, and careers. It’s not surprising that studies show that women suffer from burnout more than men. Bonnie shares encouragement to help you combat burnout, so you can recover and be free to do the beautiful things God inspires you to do.
- 3 Symptoms of Burnout to learn your level of burnout
- How being “overly responsible” leads to burnout
- What you can do to relieve and combat burnout
- How to disengage from worries and re-wire your brain to stop stress response
- Practice The Power of a Breath Prayer to
- How to stop overthinking and restore peace using Scripture
- Why Prayer and Meditation is More Powerful than Secular Meditation and Mantras
Scripture "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matt 11:28-30. So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:10
Care Tip & Scientific Research: The Power of Breath Prayer practice, Power of Learning Re-Wires the Brain to Respond with Calm, Research shows how naming what bothers you reduces stress, avoidance creates more stress.
LINKS & RESOURCES
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Breathe Wellness Bible Study to break free from stress, worry, and anxiety at http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Stop anxious thoughts with God’s Word & learn new wellness habits with soul care! Get 4 LIVE Sessions + Community Support with Bonnie Gray.
- Pre-order Bonnie’s new book to break free from stress, worry, anxiety, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com Learn which areas of wellness you’re missing the most. Take this FREE Personal Wellness Assessment to get a stress-less analysis to find out how to recover God’s peace and joy in your life.
- Want Scientific Articles mentioned in Today’s Show? Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
- Want to connect with Bonnie More? Follow her at http://instagram.com/thebonniegray http://facebook.com/thebonniegray
Her site: http://www.thebonniegray.com
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer for Invitation - Your Daily Prayer - March 28
Be on mission for God through relationships. Do not delay! Walk in obedience to the Lord and leave the outcomes up to Him!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
77 Bible Verses About Faith To Encourage You Today
Faith is a topic that reaches across the whole Bible. Abraham was credited in the Old Testament as the "Father of Faith" and in the New Testament Gospels, Jesus talks about faith. As you read through these Bible verses about faith today, try not to rush as many of us do through reading anything longer than a few paragraphs. I encourage you to take a deep breath and relax to slow yourself down. Let the word of God hit you today in a unique way. If a verse you read strikes you, try to read it again and then write it down as God is trying to speak to you through it. I am in prayer for each of the…