7 Ways to Renew Your Hope Again When Life Wears You Down (with author Kathi Lipp) - Ep #50November 28, 2022 ● 18 min
Share this episode
With so much stress layering on top of each other, it’s easy to feel hopeless when you’re worn down by life and no relief is in sight. If you’re walking through the valley of hard times, it’s even more important to renew your hope. Bonnie explores 7 powerful ways to renew your hope and share powerful soul care tips to lower stress with her friend and powerhouse motivator, Kathi Lipp (author of Clutter Free and 20 books).
Learn How to :
- Strip down expectations and spend time on what really matters to you
- Stop busyness from dictating your schedule & cutting corners on your peace
- Embrace rest and learn the power of “lingering”
- Experience the power of “stretch-bearers”
Scripture: “This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, a hope both sure and steadfast... where Jesus has entered.” Hebrews 6:19–20
Soul Care Tips: The Power of Slowing Down, Practicing Sabbath, Finding Your People + many more!
LINKS & RESOURCES:
- Pre-order a copy of Bonnie’s new book, Breathe: 21 Ways to Stress Less & Transform Chaos to Calm
- Sign up for Bonnie’s FREE Breathe Holiday Wellness Retreat and Bible Study by clicking here http://thebonniegray.com/breathe. Get exclusive access to a 4-Week Wellness Retreat to tackle holiday stressors and prioritize your wellness with God’s word in the new year. LIVE + Community Support with Bonnie Gray.
- Take the Soul Care Quiz at com
Learn what type of care you need to lower stress and flourish in your life with God’s peace and joy. Take this FREE Personal Wellness Assessment to receive a stress-less analysis to find out what kind of care you’re missing!
- Sign up for the FREE Breathe Newsletter – Want Scientific Articles for Today’s Show? https://thebonniegray.com/subscribe/
- Get Bonnie’s FREE 7 Prayers & Scriptures to Calm Anxiety here!
- Pick up Bonnie’s bestselling hit, Sweet Like Jasmine, named 2022 Christian Book Award Finalist here.
- Want to connect with Bonnie More? Follow her at http://instagram.com/thebonniegray http://facebook.com/thebonniegray
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer to Know God as Father - Your Daily Prayer - February 5
But as wonderful as being freed from sin’s grip, God doesn’t want us to stop there because Jesus is the door, the gate to knowing Him as Father.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.