Alison Krauss - I Give You To His Heart - Kids' Videos
Embed bobmarshall 5231 views 2012-04-08T01:27:44 This song is from a CD called "Nashville - The Prince Of Egypt". The CD is a collection of songs that were inspired by the movie. They were not actually in the movie. This is a beautiful song sung by Alison Krauss, written by Ron Block from her band Union Station. This song as written, of course, is about Moses' mother Jochebed sending him down the Nile River as a baby to protect him from Pharaoh's proclamation that all Hebrew baby boys were to be killed. I took artistic license here and interpreted the lyrics to relate to the subject of a birth mother making an adoption plan for her newborn child. Much like Jochebed had to give up Moses, some birth mothers must make the same decision. There are some strong parallels here, most importantly that God has a plan.
More Kids' Videos
- ‘Warrior’ – Powerful New Song From Steven Curtis ChapmanMusic Videos
- When This Street Performer Started Singing 'You Raise Me Up' The Whole World Stopp...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: If a Christian commits suicide, do they still go to heaven?-Joe ...Education Videos
- It Was A Typical Lip Dub Until A Phone Call Changed EVERYTHING!Inspirational Videos
- Teachers Start School Year With Hilarious Singing Flash MobComedy Videos
- Bob Smiley on MarriageComedy Videos
- Skit Guys - GraceInspirational Videos
- This Girl’s Cover of 'In Christ Alone' Will Knock You Down. WOW.Music Videos
- Casting Crowns - Jesus, Friend of Sinners (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’ – Group’s MercyMe Cover Will Give You CHILLS!Music Videos
- ‘War Room’ – Movie Trailer Proves Prayer Is POWERFULMovies
No playlists found for this account.