Alison Krauss - I Give You To His Heart - Kids' Videos
Embed bobmarshall 4090 views 2012-04-08T01:27:44 This song is from a CD called "Nashville - The Prince Of Egypt". The CD is a collection of songs that were inspired by the movie. They were not actually in the movie. This is a beautiful song sung by Alison Krauss, written by Ron Block from her band Union Station. This song as written, of course, is about Moses' mother Jochebed sending him down the Nile River as a baby to protect him from Pharaoh's proclamation that all Hebrew baby boys were to be killed. I took artistic license here and interpreted the lyrics to relate to the subject of a birth mother making an adoption plan for her newborn child. Much like Jochebed had to give up Moses, some birth mothers must make the same decision. There are some strong parallels here, most importantly that God has a plan.
More Kids' Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - Psalms for Lent: 1st SundayMinistry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.