Have you given your dreams to God—both the fulfilled ones and the unfulfilled?
- Give God Your Dreams3/27/2015 - Have you given your dreams to God—both the fulfilled ones and the unfulfilled?
- Shaken Back to Life3/26/2015 - Sometimes God allows us to go through tough times in order to wake us up.
- Not Repaying Evil3/25/2015 - To all of us who have ever been wronged or maligned, Peter offers sobering words: “Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude. Don’t repay evil for evil”
- Flourish!3/24/2015 - With God at work in your “Babylon,” or your “less-than-perfect circumstance,” you too can settle, grow, and thrive there.
- Of Winds and Wings3/23/2015 - Today, the power and peace of the Holy Spirit has settled on us. And, by His power, we seek the fruit of multiplication of those finding new life in Jesus
- Louder3/22/2015 - We too can become a living testimony that He’s greater than our most profound failures.
- Ruling Kind of Peace3/21/2015 - “Let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts”
- Death's Sting3/20/2015 - We were never meant to experience death. Yes, death can be a merciful end to physical suffering. Still, it remains our great and final enemy.
- Our Moral Compass3/19/2015 - A good conscience is a powerful ally in living to please God.
- Faulty Premise3/18/2015 - Adhering to tradition and rules is like getting on the wrong plane. We can earnestly believe we’re on the right course, but it can never take us where we want to go.
- Prayer of the Suffering3/17/2015 - Suffering may not come because of specific sins. Nevertheless, on the same basis of God’s compassion and mercy, we cry out to God for His healing and restoration
- What is a Koala?3/16/2015 - What lies/half-truths do you see affecting followers of Jesus today?
- Incredible Claim3/15/2015 - Christ was and is “the visible image of the invisible God”
- Face the Music3/14/2015 - What’s your favorite worship song? What is your least favorite? How can you humbly submit to those whose music tastes are different from yours?
- Caedmon's Calling3/13/2015 - Have you neglected your God-given creative gift?
- Outside the Box3/12/2015 - God will often confound us by doing something that doesn’t fit our expectations.
No playlists found for this account.