In a sense, the entire Bible is devoted to the fact that everything is not perfect.
- Well, That's Just Perfect!1/29/2015 - In a sense, the entire Bible is devoted to the fact that everything is not perfect.
- No Expert1/28/2015 - Like Apollos, may we be teachable and bold as we “carefully guard the precious truth that has been entrusted to [us]” (2 Timothy 1:14).
- The Cookie Jar1/27/2015 - As believers in Jesus, it’s God’s will for us to stand out, or be holy, especially in a culture where sexual immorality is an accepted behavior.
- Homes and Other Treasures 1/26/2015 - Don’t store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal (v.19).
- Chill or Kill?1/25/2015 - Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent (v.4).
- The Restoration Promise1/24/2015 - God longs for us to turn away from our stubborn disobedience so we can know Him as our merciful and gracious Father
- What's in a Name?1/23/2015 - The eyes of the LORD search the whole earth in order to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him
- Who We Are1/22/2015 - You are royal priests, a holy nation, God’s very own possession. As a result, you can show others the goodness of God, for he called you out of the darkness into his wonderful light
- Rolled Away...1/21/2015 - Today, God offers to roll away our shame through the work of Jesus, giving us a fresh start from even the worst and lowest moments of our lives.
- Serving Together1/20/2015 - How could you serve with others this week to bring glory to God as you help those in need?
- Big Shoulders1/19/2015 - The Bible is not propaganda. Unlike some governments that share only positive reviews, Scripture records the words of people who are frustrated with God.
- Vertical and Horizontal1/18/2015 - The apostle Paul insists that the gospel provides for reconciliation, where barriers are shattered and people are reunited.
- Do You Love God?1/17/2015 - Do you love God? Just think about it. How can a lowly person draw near, much less talk about being in a love relationship with such a high and exalted Being?
- IDK1/16/2015 - So much of life is lived in the “idk” (“I don’t know”)—those in-between times when our problems proliferate and threaten to obscure God’s goodness. We wonder where He is.
- The Power of Beauty 1/15/2015 - Beauty speaks to our hearts like few things do. It not only draws us into itself, but it also has the power to take us to something beyond itself.
- Hard Paths1/14/2015 - No matter what we face, we know that Jesus will never leave us on the hard path alone
No playlists found for this account.