“Getting even” may give you the edge in the business world, but it will definitely wreak havoc in your inner world.
- Get Even?8/29/2014 - “Getting even” may give you the edge in the business world, but it will definitely wreak havoc in your inner world.
- Flood of Justice8/28/2014 - God judges sin because he loathes what it does to us and to others. There is no other motive in God, nothing deeper than His love for us.
- Destructive Pride8/27/2014 - “Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18).
- Spiritual Self-Examination8/26/2014 - Peering into our own souls can uncover sin that may be the cause of suffering in our lives.
- The Source8/25/2014 - And how did Zacchaeus become a force for good? Through the simple grace and friendship of Christ.
- Staying Alert8/24/2014 - In 1 Corinthians 10, Paul warns us not to become arrogant—to think we’re strong enough to withstand any temptation (v.12).
- The Tale of Three Men8/23/2014 - When our names are mentioned in the future, what will be said of us? Christlike man? Christlike woman?
- The Long Wait8/22/2014 - The concept of endurance isn’t exciting. To endure means to keep going. It’s to stay true to our commitment and not give up.
- Don't Judge8/21/2014 - What did Jesus mean when He said, “Do not judge others”?
- Tested8/20/2014 - Will we remain the heavy clump of spiritual knowledge with a tendency toward pride, or will we be sifted into the impassioned yet humble messenger of His truth?
- Where's God?8/19/2014 - God is with us. He told Joel that He was “among [His] people” and that He remained “the LORD [their] God” (v.27). Likewise, He will never fail or abandon us (Hebrews 13:5).
- Rules of Grief8/18/2014 - I’m learning that it’s okay to grieve. Solomon observed that there’s a time for everything, including “a time to cry” and “a time to grieve” (Ecclesiastes 3:4).
- Remaining True8/17/2014 - A young man wavered between two worlds. Would he roll with the gangs in his neighborhood, or walk with Christ?
- Eyes for Fireflies8/16/2014 - “The world is too much with us,” wrote Wordsworth. “Little we see in Nature that is ours; we have given our hearts away.”
- Search for Significance8/15/2014 - But the greatest significance I’ll ever find in life isn’t from the world and its empty promises and values. It’s found in God alone—being plugged into His story and eternal purposes.
- How to Be Strong8/14/2014 - His grace is sufficient for you! (2 Corinthians 12:9).
No playlists found for this account.