“The . . . church should have a profound sense of urgency to spend ourselves ‘on behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed.’ ”
- Rescue3/6/2015 - “The . . . church should have a profound sense of urgency to spend ourselves ‘on behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed.’ ”
- Sing Your Way Home3/5/2015 - Read Acts 5:26-42 to see why the apostles were “rejoicing that God had counted them worthy to suffer disgrace for the name of Jesus”
- Little People Included3/4/2015 - Theologian N. T. Wright writes, “When God does big things, the little people get drawn in too.”
- If Only I Had...3/3/2015 - The covetous person doubts God’s wisdom, goodness, justice, timing, and— ultimately—His love. To combat covetousness, we must pursue contentment.
- Mixed Reviews3/2/2015 - Jesus still gets mixed reviews. Regardless, God is being discussed in our popular culture, which affords us a chance to engage in healthy dialogue with our acquaintances.
- Two Houses3/1/2015 - You can build your life on the solid foundation of genuine obedience or on the unstable sand of external righteousness.
- What If?2/28/2015 - God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them
- Eyes Ahead2/27/2015 - God wanted the Israelites to focus on Him exclusively—keeping Him at the center of their lives.
- Birth Religion2/26/2015 - If you learned about Jesus from your parents, that’s something to be thankful for. But, regardless of where you were born or how you were raised, you can truly give thanks for the family of believers you’re now a part of.
- God Speaks2/25/2015 - God’s plan is to restore all creation to Himself through Jesus, and He continues reaching out to us today. Let’s remain still and listen for His active voice above the din of this world
- Walking Close2/24/2015 - We’re called to help meet one another’s needs, to tend to one another in our time of weakness or lack, and to protect one another during perilous stretches that we will inevitably endure.
- Frozen2/23/2015 - Just like the lifeless branches that littered our backyard, we can’t expect to flourish if we separate ourselves from the truth of God’s Word
- Together2/22/2015 - It’s vital that you and I walk with other believers in Jesus through the difficulties and faith-challenging attacks of this world.
- Spiritual Heart Attack2/21/2015 - In Scripture, the “heart” is the place where our feelings, attitudes, words, and actions are conceived (Luke 6:45).
- Unchanging2/20/2015 - After making a mistake or experiencing a failure of some kind, do you ever feel that God loves you less?
- Glow Worms2/19/2015 - Be humble and honest. “Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us”
No playlists found for this account.