tedlowe's Video ChannelLast Updated 2011-07-30T13:14:41
Study Your Spouse
It’s easy for married people to start living like roommates. They stop “knowing” each other. The problem is you can’t love someone you don’t know.
From empty nesters to newlyweds, hear from four couples what it means to continue to know each other. The couples speak through the lens of what they learned through “The Love Map Questionnaire,” from John Gottman’s book, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work (page 50).
Download this video at http://marriedpeople.org/media/study-your-spouse
Make a Night of It:
MARRIEDPEOPLE BIG NIGHT OUT Downloadable Events
We have also created a COMPLETE downloadable event called MarriedPeople Big Night Out (http://marriedpeople.org/events/study-your-spouse) that includes this video, as well everything else you need to create an incredible one-night event for married people.
967 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Study Your Spousetedlowe00:09:45967 views
- Glorious Interruptiontedlowe00:00:42486 views
- Seasons - 2 Part Couples Interviewtedlowe00:10:43337 views
- Romance Tips by Jeff Foxworthytedlowe00:02:0811,994 views
- Jeff Foxworthy’s Top 10 Questions Husbands Should Never A...tedlowe00:02:401,294 views
- Current - Message Illustrationtedlowe00:05:13130 views
- 2 Part Couples Interviewtedlowe00:08:12138 views
- Visions for Marriagetedlowe00:02:30284 views