soulfishers's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T00:41:18
My Father served his country in World War II, I was born during the Korean War and some of my generation gave their life in the Vietnam War. My own war erupted in the late 1960s when I rebelled against all that I had been taught and climaxed in 1996 when God in His Infinite Mercy and Love put an end to my destructive ways. The battles I fight now are against the darkness that would have me back and the Light which gives me life and hope. My mission in life, if it be Gods will, is to reach out to the lost from my generation and bring them back into the fold with my testimony and music. My music is a combination of British and American 1960s elements with a heavy dosage of folk-rock sprinkled with some blues.
Is Mom Home?
Oh, the unconditional love of our pets. The border collie we have is a rescue. She is the most loving and PERFECT dog you can EVER ask for!
1,271 viewsView comments, related videos & more
Subscriptions (12)See all subscriptions
- Is Mom Home?soulfishers00:00:341,271 views
- Lord Have Mercysoulfishers00:03:31782 views
- I Believesoulfishers00:03:072,978 views
- Celebrate!soulfishers00:03:031,680 views
- The Changesoulfishers00:04:253,866 views
- This Is My Prayersoulfishers00:03:592,182 views
- Praise Thy Namesoulfishers00:04:031,482 views
- Sweet Child of Minesoulfishers00:04:551,664 views
- Its a God Thingsoulfishers00:04:001,699 views