LaughterHow do joy and laughter reveal the heart of God?
Top Music Videos
- Channel Views: 300
- Total Upload Views: 98,148
- Subscribers: 33
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2015-05-30T11:12:15
Pretty normal life. After high school I spent 1 semester at a local Junior College and then joined the US Army and spent 3 years in Germany. Unfortunately I came back to USA pretty much a drunk; went to work in a Walgreen's Liquor Store in Florida. Transferred over to the Drugstore as assistant manager and met the most beautiful girl in the world, married a year later. Finally in 1970 accepted Christ as my personal savior, quit smoking and drinking, and began a lifelong study of the Bible.
On my road from there to here, I first began teaching Adult Sunday School classes and home Bible studies, was a Chaplain in the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Florida, Pastor of a small community church in Florida, taught as an adjunct professor at a small Bible College, went through missionary training, took a couple of church groups on short-term missionary trips, and ended up as a full-time missionary in Senegal West Africa. We lived in a small village called Kouniara in a round mud-brick house with a grass roof, no electricity, and no running water. While there, Donna and I began learning the Balanta language and I had planned on helping out with linguistics and eventually translating the Bible into Balanta. However, after only 3 years there, secondary to Donna's health (and mine), we retired from being missionaries. Ended up in Waukesha, WI, and I taught on staff for 4 years at a Bible Institute.
After leaving that ministry, wound up learning "doctorese" and became a medical transcriptionst, working out of my home. Did that through and up to semi-retirement (January 2007), and still work 3-5 hours a day as a transcriptionst. Along my journey have had 2 back surgeries with the implantation of a Harrington rod and fusion of 7 vertebrae, survived a heart attack and had quadruple bypass heart surgery and am trying to continue growing old as gracefully as I can.
I'm now looking to have a small ministry sharing God's Word from time to time on Tangle.
Most Popular Uploads
mikefrommilwaukee Video Channel
- Bible Study - Little by Little
- Bible Study - Attitude Adjustment
- Bible Study - Believers Only
- Bible Study - Faith; No Degrees
- Bible Study - Tomorrow
- Bible Study - Anything Your Heart Desires
- Bible Study - The Sword of the Lord
- I Know Where You Live
- Bible Study - First Love
- Bible Study - 7 Letters to 7 Churches
- Bible Study - Intro to Revelation & The 7 Churches
- How Did You Two Meet?
- Bible Study - Deception
- Bible Study - But
- Bible Study - Who Is Your Commander In Chief
- Bible Study - How Easily We Forget
- Bible Study - Get Your Feet Wet
- Bible Study - Ark of the Covenant
- Bible Study - Rahab, an Unlikely Hero of Faith
- Bible Study - How To Do Everything
- Bible Study - I Like it The Way It Was
- Cheer Up - It's Going to get Worse!
- Bible Study - When Lefty Got Fatty
- Bible Study - Is It Wrong to Question God
- Bible Study - Pep Talk from God for Witnessing
- Bible Study - Is Anger Sin?
- Bible Study - God & The 7 Dwarfs
- Bible Study - What's On Your To-Do List?
- Bible Study - What Can I Do?
- Bible Study - Taming the Tongue
- Bible Study - The Greatest of These
- Bible Study - When God Calls
- Bible Study - Temptation and Lessons From The Fall
- Bible Study - Something More
- Bible Study - Green With Envy
- Bible Study - Hang In There, Hannah!
- Bible Study - The First Thing That God Said Was Not Good
- Bible Study - God, Bumper Stickers, and Wise Guys
- Bible Study - Lessons from Philemon
- Bible Study- All You Need Is Love.....