gamergal's FavoritesBack to gamergal's channel.
- Britt Nicole - The Lost Get Found (Official Music Video)Official music video for the song The Lost Get Found by Britt Nicole. Buy the song here! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-lost-get-found/id324585350britt-nicole00:03:35
- Tim Hawkins - Girls vs BoysThis may be Tim's funniest clip yet! God made girls and boys different for a reason. Tim delivers his hiliarious perspective on the science and chemistry of girls vs. boys. If your in the mood for a laugh, then don't miss this funny video! You can...timhawkinscomedy00:01:16
- Tim Hawkins - Christmas iPods and CassettesWe all love our children the same... except maybe when they bellyache about getting the wrong color iPod for Christmas. Tim jokes about the trials and tribulations of Christmas gift shopping in this GodTube Exclusive clip, which comes from Tim's c...timhawkinscomedy00:02:53
- Newsboys - God's Not Dead (Official Music Video)The official music video for God's Not Dead by the Newsboys. From the record God's Not Dead on itunes now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/gods-not-dead/id47167...newsboys00:04:29
- Britt Nicole - Ready or Not (feat. Lecrae) [Official Lyri...Britt Nicole - Ready or Not (feat. Lecrae)
The Official Lyric Video
Buy it now: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/gold/id506176082britt-nicole00:02:58
- Adorable Children Imagine the Story of Jesus' BirthWhile this video features incredible cute and enchanting children, it also provides a powerful portrayal of the moment God decided to send His Son to save our sins. This delightful video will touch your heart as you prepare for Christmas this yea...neids00:05:19
- Adorable 6 Year-Old Steals The Show With His Singing, Dan...This little guy has the cutest charm. He stole the judges hearts the moment he stepped on stage. You will love his adorable Michael Jackson impersonation!alegator2100:05:12
Diligent to Avoid DistractionDo you see Bible study as a chore or as a gateway to freedom and life? How do you reveal your love and commitment to God in your words and actions?