Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Who Touched Me?10/25/2014 - This is a wonderful reminder that God wants to mend not only our physical wounds, but our hearts and souls as well.
- The Risk of Love10/24/2014 - “Being loved” is hard for many of us. We need courage to open ourselves to receive love from others.
- Temptations We Face10/23/2014 - The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful.
- Well-lit10/22/2014 - Just as “God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all” (1 John 1:5), so we must decide between light and darkness.
- Turning to Friends10/21/2014 - Jesus shared with His friends the depth of anguish He was feeling and then told them what He needed.
- No Regrets10/20/2014 - “Whatever you do, do well” (v.10). Carry out your duties with gusto.
- Father of Lies10/19/2014 - Let’s be clear: The devil and his demonic companions are not messengers to be befriended, but forces to be resisted (James 4:7).
- Paying Pain Forward10/18/2014 - Jonathan in 1 Samuel shows us that a person can choose to treat people well even if they’ve endured past hurts.
- Bridging the Chasm10/17/2014 - Jesus didn’t leave a caldera between His Father and us; He bridged the chasm.
- Unfathomable - Yet Intimate10/16/2014 - God tells us plainly that His ways are too complex for us to grasp (Isaiah 55:8-9).
- A Shameful Example10/15/2014 - The shameful consequences of our disobedience of God’s commands may also be seen by others—providing a stark warning for them.
- Not Idle Words10/14/2014 - It doesn’t matter how many copies of the Bible you own, but it’s vital that you read, know, and obey it.
- Why?10/13/2014 - There are times when we ask God, Why? He understands and sympathizes with us (Hebrews 4:15).
- Heaven Scent10/12/2014 - Like a vapor rising from a bottle of perfume, our task as Christians is to infuse the world with an awareness of our Savior.
- The Good Life10/11/2014 - The crux of our life is whether or not we know that our life comes from God and that we depend on Him alone.
- Ministry Without Borders10/10/2014 - I’ve learned that I should never be too quick to assume that I know where God will call me or to whom He will call me.