Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Eyes Ahead2/27/2015 - God wanted the Israelites to focus on Him exclusively—keeping Him at the center of their lives.
- Birth Religion2/26/2015 - If you learned about Jesus from your parents, that’s something to be thankful for. But, regardless of where you were born or how you were raised, you can truly give thanks for the family of believers you’re now a part of.
- God Speaks2/25/2015 - God’s plan is to restore all creation to Himself through Jesus, and He continues reaching out to us today. Let’s remain still and listen for His active voice above the din of this world
- Walking Close2/24/2015 - We’re called to help meet one another’s needs, to tend to one another in our time of weakness or lack, and to protect one another during perilous stretches that we will inevitably endure.
- Frozen2/23/2015 - Just like the lifeless branches that littered our backyard, we can’t expect to flourish if we separate ourselves from the truth of God’s Word
- Together2/22/2015 - It’s vital that you and I walk with other believers in Jesus through the difficulties and faith-challenging attacks of this world.
- Spiritual Heart Attack2/21/2015 - In Scripture, the “heart” is the place where our feelings, attitudes, words, and actions are conceived (Luke 6:45).
- Unchanging2/20/2015 - After making a mistake or experiencing a failure of some kind, do you ever feel that God loves you less?
- Glow Worms2/19/2015 - Be humble and honest. “Don’t think you are better than you really are. Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us”
- Dark Secrets2/18/2015 - Are you hiding a secret that’s making you sick inside? Confess it to the Lord and consider sharing it with someone safe who won’t be put off, won’t put you down, nor pull away from you.
- A True Friend2/17/2015 - Let’s choose to draw close to those who are grieving and hurting. Our help may not be perfect, but true friends will reach out.
- I Believe 2/16/2015 - I know whom I’ve believed in—the one true God. And I’m so thankful that He found me.
- The Source of Life2/15/2015 - How will you live differently this week as you consider God’s view of life and its meaning?
- Bigger than You Imagine2/14/2015 - God loves us. Most of us know this. But how many of us feel it?
- Daily Dose2/13/2015 - God wants us to rely on Him as well. Consistent daily dependence leads to a lifestyle of reliance on God.
- Face to Face2/12/2015 - Here’s the thing: We must open ourselves to the face of Jesus to fully experience His love.