Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Underground Serenade9/18/2014 - Why bother sharing if no one will listen? Why set a good example when no one connects it to Jesus?
- Making Jesus Angry9/17/2014 - “Does the law permit good deeds on the Sabbath, or is it a day for doing evil? Is this a day to save life or to destroy it?”
- Roots9/16/2014 - “Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many.”
- Hope9/15/2014 - With or without us, hope lives. But it’s our choice as to whether it will live in us.
- A Choice9/14/2014 - When we remember the great acts of God—redemption through Jesus, the gift of the Holy Spirit, the giving of gifts and talents, and daily bread from our Father’s hand—the only logical and reasonable choice is for us to fall before Him in worship.
- First Half, Second Half9/13/2014 - Are you truly concerned with doing what’s right in the eyes of God? Are you still seeking Him?
- Crashing Down9/12/2014 - Pride will ultimately destroy you even if you think you’re “really good.” Don’t test God—humble yourself under His “mighty power” today
- God of the Living9/11/2014 - So he is the God of the living, not the dead, for they are all alive to him
- Not Bored9/10/2014 - What spiritual blessing have you begun to take for granted? How would you treat that blessing today if you knew you might lose it tomorrow?
- Clinging to Hope9/9/2014 - The greatest hope we can ever cling to is centered in the promises of God that are ultimately fulfilled in Jesus.
- A Friend9/8/2014 - Friendship is a valuable gift, and it’s not to be given away lightly. Our truest friendship is our friendship with God.
- Powerful Light9/7/2014 - Because of the light, Saul lost his eyesight but he found God.
- Finding Joy in Jesus9/6/2014 - John the Baptist reminds me that the true source of joy for a believer is seeing Jesus lifted high and worshiped as our great King.
- Don't Give Up!9/5/2014 - When your life is put on hold through the frustrating influence of others, remember the promise of the Lord and trust Him to make a way where there seems to be none
- One Mission9/4/2014 - When it comes to the unity of believers, we must remember: His body was broken and His clothes were divided so that His church wouldn’t have to be
- Focus9/3/2014 - By making the worship service about me, I had forgotten that I was supposed to be praising God with other believers—a fantastic privilege!