Back then, being put to death on a Roman cross was reserved only for the worst of criminals. And it meant Rome won again, while everyone else lost.
- Lord of the Storms5/2/2014 - We don’t have to be afraid as those waves rock us, for Jesus is Lord of our storms. Let’s place our trust in the One who provides peace in the midst of them.
- Encouraged5/1/2014 - No matter what we find in the news, Jesus’ good news extends true encouragement to all people.
- The Right Time4/30/2014 - “Promise me, O women of Jerusalem, not to awaken love until the time is right.”
- The Lord is my Pacesetter4/29/2014 - The Lord is my Pacesetter, I shall not rush. He makes me stop and rest for quiet intervals.
- Faith and Diligence4/28/2014 - “God is God. Because He is God, He is worthy of my trust and obedience. I will find rest nowhere but in His holy will that is unspeakably beyond my largest notions of what He is up to.”
- Ask God First4/27/2014 - Take the time to inquire of the Lord, and He will guide you and make your paths straight (Proverbs 3:5-6).
- "The"4/26/2014 - The resurrection of Christ motivates us to live well precisely because it takes care of the big stuff. It solves our problem of sin.
- Secure4/25/2014 - Psalm 68:19 says, “Praise the Lord . . . for each day he carries us in his arms.”
- Roots that Drink from Heaven4/24/2014 - Scripture tells us that marriage is—at its core—not foremost about a human action but God’s action.
- Finish Well4/23/2014 - Pastor and author Max Lucado suggests that life is less about finishing everything and more about finishing the right things well.
- Heart Decisions4/22/2014 - Paul called Timothy to make heart decisions that might lead to suffering, but would also “bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus”
- Be Patient4/21/2014 - The apostle Paul told his readers, in essence, “Brothers and sisters, we urge you to get involved in the lives of these less-than-ideal people.”
- One Morning4/20/2014 - Read Isaiah 53 and consider how the disciples could have missed what became so clear after Jesus’ resurrection.
- Carrying Your Cross4/19/2014 - Jesus told us to obey His commands, but He also said to follow Him.
- An Innocent Man4/18/2014 - The way Jesus died reflects the way He lived. And He calls us to live (and possibly die) in the same way.
- Smartly, Not Seductively4/17/2014 - Read 1 Corinthians 8:9-13, 10:23-33 and consider what it says about personal freedom and the spiritual needs of others.
No playlists found for this account.