Instead of acting on our impatience, it’s better to honor His schedule.
- Daily Devotional - June 27, 2013 "Sculpting a Stump"6/26/2013 - One morning, I noticed a man with a chainsaw cutting down a large tree in front of some local farm buildings.
- Daily Devotional - June 26, 2013 "Stop Trying"6/26/2013 - Alcoholics Anonymous, also known as “AA,” is a worldwide movement that attempts to help alcoholics break free from their addiction to drinking.
- Daily Devotional - June 25, 2013 "Unpopular"6/24/2013 - Chick-fil-A is a popular American fast food chain whose president, Dan Cathy, also happens to be a Christian. Biblical values permeate its 1,600+ restaurants which are always closed on Sunday.
- Daily Devotional - June 24, 2013 "A Baby’s Cry"6/23/2013 - Recently, one state in the US instituted a law requiring each pregnant woman considering an abortion to watch a sonogram of her unborn child, receive medically accurate explanations of what she views, and listen to her baby’s heartbeat.
- Daily Devotional - June 23, 2013 "A Lot by a Lot"6/22/2013 - The first 4 years my adopted Ugandan son was with me, I experienced no fears about the future or my ability to support him.
- Daily Devotional - June 22, 2013 "Downed by Love"6/21/2013 - One of my deep joys as a pastor has been to baptize both of my sons. I have a picture taken just before I went into the baptismal pool with one of my boys.
- Daily Devotional - June 21, 2013 "We Are Family"6/21/2013 - We often say in the church that we’re a family, and we address each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. But what does that really mean? What implications does the word family hold?
- Daily Devotional - June 20, 2013 "Walls"6/20/2013 - Walls are designed to keep people safe. But walls also divide, keeping people apart. The 96-mile (155 km) Berlin Wall kept the East Germans in
- Daily Devotional - June 19, 2013 "Watching"6/18/2013 - Watch me, Mom!” On any given day, these words resonate through our house as our kids seek to entertain us or attempt a new skill.
- Daily Devotional - June 18, 2013 "Place for the Unfit"6/17/2013 - Downsize Fitness is a health club with a unique niche. It caters only to people who want to lose at least 50 pounds.
- Daily Devotional - June 17, 2013 "Intimidation of the Bible"6/16/2013 - The Bible can intimidate me sometimes. Certain statements bring on the guilt.
- Daily Devotional - June 16, 2013 "Village of Eternity"6/15/2013 - British journalist Tracey Lawson visited Campodimele, Italy, and dubbed it the “Village of Eternity.” The 1,000-year-old town rests like a crown atop a mountain, and the average resident lives 95 years.
- Daily Devotional - June 15, 2013 "Had to Go There"6/14/2013 - Author Elizabeth Berg once wrote, “You know the phrase ‘It’s always in the little things’? In writing, it is always the little things—it’s the details . . . that make a character and a story come alive.”
- Daily Devotional - June 14, 2013 "Backslap Back!"6/13/2013 - When I lived in China, I had an American friend who was radically committed to bringing the gospel to that nation.
- Daily Devotional - June 13, 2013 "Hate to Love"6/12/2013 - She hated anyone who believed in God. A self-proclaimed atheist, the young woman did everything she could to destroy the faith of believers in Jesus.
- Daily Devotional - June 12, 2013 "Dethroned"6/11/2013 - Muammar Gaddafi, Africa’s longest-reigning head of state, used to pitch his infamous luxury tent at the end of my street whenever he was in Uganda for Africa Union Summit meetings.
No playlists found for this account.