Don’t sin by letting anger control you. Think about it overnight and remain silent (v.4).
- Rules of Grief8/18/2014 - I’m learning that it’s okay to grieve. Solomon observed that there’s a time for everything, including “a time to cry” and “a time to grieve” (Ecclesiastes 3:4).
- Remaining True8/17/2014 - A young man wavered between two worlds. Would he roll with the gangs in his neighborhood, or walk with Christ?
- Eyes for Fireflies8/16/2014 - “The world is too much with us,” wrote Wordsworth. “Little we see in Nature that is ours; we have given our hearts away.”
- Search for Significance8/15/2014 - But the greatest significance I’ll ever find in life isn’t from the world and its empty promises and values. It’s found in God alone—being plugged into His story and eternal purposes.
- How to Be Strong8/14/2014 - His grace is sufficient for you! (2 Corinthians 12:9).
- Named8/13/2014 - Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine (Isaiah 43:1).
- A Heavenly Lineage8/12/2014 - What can you do to focus on your new identity in Jesus and rise above any examples of poor parenting that you might have experienced?
- Peace in a Ravaged World8/11/2014 - . In Jesus, God has stepped into the middle of all our violence, into the center of everything that seeks to ruin us. God won’t let sin ravage our world unchecked.
- A Stone's Throw8/10/2014 - The perfect Son of God was the only One who had the right to throw a stone, but He chose to let the boulder of God’s justice fall on Him.
- Not Mine8/9/2014 - Standing on our God-given authority, we can boldly pray God’s wisdom over our children
- Reverent Fear8/8/2014 - The writer of Hebrews said that we should worship God “with holy fear and awe. For our God is a devouring fire”
- Who Sinned?8/7/2014 - In a broken world, towers fall, people are born blind, and the sun burns hotter than our skin can handle.
- Hurt People Hurt People8/6/2014 - “Love prospers when a fault is forgiven, but dwelling on it separates close friends.”
- Adventures8/5/2014 - God is still calling us to adventures! He wants to use us to bring freedom to people trapped under the weight of sin.
- Sleepless Nights8/4/2014 - Sometimes a sleepless night is God’s invitation to wrestle with Him so that our need can meet His grace
- Craving Cashmere8/3/2014 - I don’t always squash the greedy urges that wash over my heart—I fail frequently.
No playlists found for this account.