Pastor and author Max Lucado suggests that life is less about finishing everything and more about finishing the right things well.
- No Fish Story11/14/2013 - Why is God so big on judgment? Perhaps a better question is: Why is God so patient with us?
- Foxy Lady11/13/2013 - The psalmist tells us that when God looks upon His people, He simply can’t contain His delight. He beams with a wide smile and an eager grin.
- Compassionate Warnings11/12/2013 - Is someone compassionately warning you to repent of your sin and follow God? Listen, and turn. —Tom Felten
- Jesus, Help!11/11/2013 - But what if God doesn’t heal? Surely it’s not that He lacks the power. Could it be that He’s not all-loving?
- Privilege and Responsibility 11/10/2013 - “Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: Be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work.”
- Investing for Eternity11/9/2013 - To live wisely in the here and now, we must keep our focus on eternity. Only a life invested for Him will pay eternal dividends.
- Idols of Affection11/8/2013 - When God said, “You must not make for yourself an idol of any kind,” He was warning us not to let anything come between us and Him.
- Bless the Lord11/7/2013 - We understand how God blesses us by giving us good things, but how can we bless God?
- Steps to Nowhere11/6/2013 - Small is significant, whether for good or evil. Solomon reminds us that the fruitfulness of our lives can be deeply affected by “little foxes.”
- Unlikely Gifts11/5/2013 - It’s in our nature to whine about our “bad” circumstances. But at any given moment, someone always has it worse.
- Drowning in Love11/4/2013 - Read Luke 3:1-14. What kind of radical life does this radical love call us to enjoy? What shape does love take?
- Prince of Peace11/3/2013 - We yearn, as author Rebekah Lyons wrote, for “the realization that mourning brings comfort, that above all, there is a God waiting to rescue in our darkest hour.”
- Faith & Marriage11/2/2013 - A shared faith in Jesus with the one you marry is vital. Keep that in mind before that first date and long before you say, “I do.” —Tom Felten
- Was it Worth It?11/1/2013 - What can we gain from serving and sacrificing for Jesus? How was God’s supreme sacrifice worth it from His perspective?
- Voice of Faith10/31/2013 - How has God faithfully worked in your life? As you remember His deeds, how are you encouraged to praise Him despite the difficulties you face?
- Worth the Wait10/30/2013 - We no longer have to wait for Messiah. He lived and died so that we can be restored to God. As believers in Jesus, however, sometimes we find ourselves in a waiting season.
No playlists found for this account.