- Channel Views: 237
- Total Upload Views: 5,055
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2014-07-27T10:47:18
Rod Davis is the president and founder of SoaringWings Ministries. He is a third generation ordained minister who has walked with the Lord since 1959. In 1975 he answered the call to the pulpit ministry. Since then he has been a pastor, a worship leader, a televangelist and a missionary to the homeless. He has presented the Good News about Jesus in jails, auditoriums, churches, at music festivals and on the streets. Rod has served at 5 different Christian radio stations since the late 1970's. The last of which he served as chaplain for Partners for Christian Media/J103 Radio in his home town of Chattanooga, TN. Rod has a new book entitled, "The Wrong Skirt", available at http://www.gea-books.com/. He has 3 children [1 son and 2 daughters] and three grandsons.
Most Popular Uploads
chaplain-rod Video Channel
- The True Head
- Religious Arrogance - Part 1
- Religious Arrogance - Part Two
- Stop Signs - Conclusion
- Stop Signs Part 2
- "She's only asleep!"
- The Encounter
- Attention Pastors! Are you a Shepherd or a Cowboy? Part 2
- Attention Pastors! Are you a Shepherd or a Cowboy? Part 1
- "The Wrong Skirt"
- "Stop Signs" part 1
- Grace vs. Law – “How sweet the sound.” Part 3
- Grace vs. Law Part 2
- Grace vs. Law Part 1
- What to do when you don’t know what to do.
The God Who Will ComeHow does Jesus’ promise to come to you again speak into your fears or loneliness? How is He present with you even as you wait for Him to return?