John's QuestionWhat steps can you take to seek God’s perspective in a current challenging situation?
Top Music Videos
- Channel Views: 308
- Total Upload Views: 5,171
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2014-07-27T10:47:18
Rod Davis is the president and founder of SoaringWings Ministries. He is a third generation ordained minister who has walked with the Lord since 1959. In 1975 he answered the call to the pulpit ministry. Since then he has been a pastor, a worship leader, a televangelist and a missionary to the homeless. He has presented the Good News about Jesus in jails, auditoriums, churches, at music festivals and on the streets. Rod has served at 5 different Christian radio stations since the late 1970's. The last of which he served as chaplain for Partners for Christian Media/J103 Radio in his home town of Chattanooga, TN. Rod has a new book entitled, "The Wrong Skirt", available at http://www.gea-books.com/. He has 3 children [1 son and 2 daughters] and three grandsons.
Most Popular Uploads
chaplain-rod Video Channel
- The True Head
- Religious Arrogance - Part 1
- Religious Arrogance - Part Two
- Stop Signs - Conclusion
- Stop Signs Part 2
- "She's only asleep!"
- The Encounter
- Attention Pastors! Are you a Shepherd or a Cowboy? Part 2
- Attention Pastors! Are you a Shepherd or a Cowboy? Part 1
- "The Wrong Skirt"
- "Stop Signs" part 1
- Grace vs. Law – “How sweet the sound.” Part 3
- Grace vs. Law Part 2
- Grace vs. Law Part 1
- What to do when you don’t know what to do.