Staying TrueOur ability to stand in the midst of trials will depend on the focus of our gaze.
Top Christian Music Videos
- Channel Views: 5,440
- Total Upload Views: 112,393
- Subscribers: 4
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2011-06-18T11:48:15
I am just a simple common man, living one day at a time, encouraging others to love one another.
I am self employed. I own and drive my own taxicab in Cincinnati, Ohio. I drive the only Phat Taxi in Cincinnati. www.phattaxi.com
I am a webmaster. I enjoy building webpages and I enjoy helping others when I have the time. I host several websites of my own, jesusinme.us, taxigary.com,
I am the webmaster of bobbymackey.com and welovekodi.com
I have a very flexible schedule. I am committed to the Lord, who is always in Control of my life and He blesses me. I am not too fond of most preachers. I love God and I love striving to serve Him, yet I also know that I will never be Righteous on my own. This was the whole reason Christ died for us, as a final sacrifice to atone for our sins. I do my best to give Him all the Glory and recognition for which He so Rightfully Deserves. I praise Him and give thanks for what He did for me. I praise Him and give thanks for what He continues to do for me in my life each and every day. Without Him, I am nothing. Nothing would please me more, than to be able to set a Righteous example for Him 24/7. However, if I were capable of doing that (even today), then He would not have needed to die for me on Calvary in the first place. I am Righteous only because of Him, because I acknowledge that I am a sinner, and I accept Him as my Lord and Savior.
If preachers would focus more time on teaching the church to Love One Another and less time on telling everyone how they are going to go to hell if they don't do this or that, this world would be a much better place to live. Teach your flock to Read God's Word and leave the "Saving" up to The Lord.
I have one question to ask all the preachers out there. If you are so Right in the eyes of The Lord, why are you not having the Faith that HE will bring folks to conviction as They Read His Word?
I am ashamed of these 30 churches.
I encouarge folks to write to inmates who are currently incarcerated.
If you truly want a Blessing from The Lord, take a moment to write a letter to someone in jail or prison. You'd be amazed at how appreciative most are, simply because you brought a smile to their face and caused them to feel loved, if even for a moment.
I have many inmates listed on my web site, who never ever get any mail from ANYONE! They are lonely, and some might even die in prison. Would it really kill you to take 30 minutes out of your precious life, to do something exceptionally nice for another human being who has nobody else to encourage them?
Most Popular Uploads
brotherggideon Video Channel
- Hero Daddy Music Video
- Bobby Mackey - How Great Thou Art
- Bobby Mackey - I Won't Have to Cross Jordan Alone
- Bobby Mackey - High On A Hilltop
- The Zugg Family Singers - The Lighthouse
- The Zugg Family Singers - Cowgirl Christian
- The Zugg Family Singers - Family Camp Jubilee
- Protected By Prayer
- Put Me In Coach - Righteous Pop Music
- Pharoah Pharoah - Louie Louie
- The Kodi Project
- Kodi Sherman
- Prayers for Kodi Sherman
- Update on Kodi Sherman - January 20, 2008
- Music Video about Bad Examples
- Pharaoh Pharaoh
- Me Slalom Skiing at Dale Hollow
- Thank God I'm a Christian Boy
- The Preacher Man
- The Ballad of Job
- Mary & Joseph's Theme - The Brady Bunch TV Theme
- Moses' Theme - Laverne And Shirley - "TV Theme"
- For The Longest Time - Righteous Pop Music
- Green Pastures - Green Acres- "TV Theme"
- I'm Walkin' - Righteous Pop Music
- Wake Up Lazy Christian - Righteous Pop Music
- Come On Christian, Get On Fire - Righteous Pop Music
- He Really Got Mad - Righteous Pop Music
- I Love Jesus Christ - Righteous Pop Music
- Streets of Gold - Righteous Pop Music
- I'll Fly Away
- If I Had a Dollar
- The Adam Family - Righteous Pop Music
- Elijah - Righteous Pop Music