bethellutherannoblesville's UploadsBack to bethellutherannoblesville's channel.
- Just Walk Across the Room - Grander Vision LivingThis sermon was given by Pastor E. Dean Windhorn at Bethel Lutheran Church, located in Noblesville, IN. This sermon is the 4th in a 4 week series on relationship evangelism based on the book, Just Walk Across the Room, by Bill Hybels. This sermon ...bethellutherannoblesville00:25:13
- The Power of Doing GoodThis sermon is the conclusion of a 4 part series on the Volunteer Revolution. This sermon focuses on the Power that God has given us to Do Good in the world. God's power is in the life of his followers. This sermon was preached by Rev. Doug Ga...bethellutherannoblesville00:28:24
- How do you handle temptationHow do you handle temptation? In the scripture for today, Jesus is tempted in the wilderness for 40 days. This is the second question that we are wrestling with as we ask Tough Questions about our faith during the season of lent. This sermon wa...bethellutherannoblesville00:27:50
- No One Knows the Day or the HourThe Bible tells us that no one knows the day or the hour that Christ will return. We are all looking for predictions and are facinated by predictions. How are we supposed to live knowing that Jesus will return? This sermon was given by Rev. Dou...bethellutherannoblesville00:26:31
- Images of Christ such as Family, Justice, and SaviorAt the end of each year the news media shows us countless snap shoots to review the previous year. The letter to the Hebrews reads like one of these shows by giving us snapshots of Christ's life.bethellutherannoblesville00:23:52
- Just Walk Across the Room - The Power of StoryThis sermon was given by Pastor Heather Apel at Bethel Lutheran Church, located in Noblesville, IN. This sermon is the third in a 4 week series on relationship evangelism based on the book, Just Walk Across the Room, by Bill Hybels. This sermon fo...bethellutherannoblesville00:27:59
The Least of TheseHow has God met your needs? Does this motivate you to reach out to other people? Why or why not?