12 Days of Giveaways - Spin & Win! Sign up before Dec. 25th to win daily prizes and a $250 Amazon.com Gift Card. Find out details.
 

What Kind of God Do You Have

A recently published book, America's Four Gods: What We Say About God--And What That Says About Us, shows that 95% of Americans (the other 5% are agnostic) hold to one of four basic views of God: Authoritative, Critical, Distant, or Benevolent. WHO CARES? God is who He says He is, regardless of what people say about Him. This teaching addresses these distinctions, as well as the almost universally held, but erroneous, belief that "all good people go to heaven."

JUST TRUTH IT is dedicated to helping you understand the Word of God by providing accurate, sensible, inspiring, and entertaining biblical teaching so as to make known the Lord Jesus Christ, the Living Truth, and thus facilitate a worldwide community of mature Christians committed to following him by living the truth of God's Word and sharing it with others.

If you've got questions, God's got the answers! Have a listen, you'll be blessed you did!

If the teachings you find here bless you and help you in your Christian walk, please consider sowing into The Living Truth Fellowship financially in response to a blessing. You can do so at:
http://www.thelivingtruthfellowship.org/jtltf/donations
Thank you and God bless you!

Related Videos