- Channel Views: 71
- Total Upload Views: 9,083
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2021-03-31T12:12:54
Rich Swingle has performed in hundreds of venues in 19 nations with his one-man plays and workshops (listed to the right). The dynamic nature of his work can fill as little as ten minutes in a larger presentation or as much as a full week of workshops. He has performed at churches, colleges, retreats, camps, prisons, theatres from Off-Broadway to The Kennedy Center, film, radio, and even CD-ROM. For the Beginners Bible video series, distributed by Sony Wonder, he did 20 roles including Jesus, Adam, and the Serpent. He has performed voice-overs and on-screen roles in several commercials. He has performed and/or taught workshops in 20 colleges or universities, including Princeton.
For a more complete bio visit www.RichDrama.com/Bio.
Most Popular Uploads
richswingle Video Channel
- Praying Outside the Hirshorn Museum in Washingt...
- Praying Outside the Supreme Court the Day Befor...
- Praying Outside our Capitol
- Enacted Prayer to End Abortion at the Lincoln M...
- "Pentecost: Beyond the Imagination" is now available"Pentecost: Beyond the Imagination" is now avai...
- Eric Liddell Joins the Global Hymn Sing
- Send Timbrels to Cuba
- One Day... in Cuba
- Rich Swingle
- Treasure Seekers: Yearning at Yellowstone
- Rich Swingle's one-man plays
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
24 Powerful Quotes About Forgiveness to Encourage Compassion
To truly live by the Word of the Lord, we must learn to forgive others and forgive ourselves. Through His goodness and grace, God forgives all of our earthly sins unconditionally when we seek redemption. We do not deserve His grace and cannot do anything to be worthy. But the least we can do is treat others with the same compassion.
We can improve ourselves individually and better ourselves as God's people by learning to love and forgive as God does for us. Sometimes, forgiveness is not as easy as it sounds so here are some powerful quotes about forgiveness.