Episode #401 - A Book Baby is BornAugust 02, 2022 ● 32 min
Share this episode
1. How does this book compare to Carl Trueman’s "The Rise and Triumph of the Modern Self"?
2. The experience of reading the audiobook
3. Sections that pleasantly surprised us and surpassed our expectations
4. Should this count toward Ronnie's doctoral thesis?
5. How many end-of-year book lists will this end up on?
WHERE TO BUY THE BOOK:
A Prayer to Pray for Others - Your Daily Prayer - August 12
After being invited to a homeschool mom’s outing, I spent the entire morning coming up with reasons I shouldn’t attend.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Top 10 Christian Songs About Forgiveness
God’s forgiveness is amazing and we all need a reminder of how powerful it is. The hardest part about forgiveness is often forgiving ourselves when we fall short. Making changes is hard and impossible without God’s grace, but you will be successful when you learn to forgive yourself. If you grew up in the Christian faith, you probably heard many sermons about forgiveness and sang countless songs about the subject. It’s talked about a lot, but there are many people still hanging onto hurts of their past. Listen to the top 10 Christian songs about forgiveness below and commit…