Episode #396 - A New Metric for Reformedom, Big Families, and Ministry Families on Social MediaJune 30, 2022 ● 27 min
Share this episode
1. A new metric for measuring reformedom
2. The general reformed lack of social skills
3. Kids as missional output and/or outsourcing evangelism
4. Matt Chandler as the Karate Kid
5. Pastors’ families on social media
A Prayer to Pray for Others - Your Daily Prayer - August 12
After being invited to a homeschool mom’s outing, I spent the entire morning coming up with reasons I shouldn’t attend.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.