What to Do When Communication Is FrustratingFebruary 21, 2023 ● 15 min
Share this episode
Have you ever heard of the game “In So Many Words”? We play it to kick off this episode on communication. But while word games can be fun, sometimes communication in marriage is frustrating. We’ve all felt it! So, how do we navigate it?
Listen in as we talk about communication killers that might be frustrating conversations. We also share three steps you can take when talking to your spouse is a challenge.
3 Steps to Take When Communication Is Frustrating
- Take a break
- Identify what really happened
- Try again
Us Time Challenge
Google communication games for team-building. Pick one to play with your spouse.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
“5 Communication Killers and How to Avoid Them” (https://www.altaredmarriage.com/5-communication-killers-and-how-to-avoid-them/)
Team Us Resources
- Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment, and Cooperation in Marriage (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/)
- FREE Team Us Study Guide (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/free-team-us-study-guide/)
Connect with Ted and Ashleigh
- Website (https://ashleighslater.com/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ashleighslater_author/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ashleighslaterauthor)
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer of Blessing - Your Daily Prayer - March 30
Claim these words of promise over every one of your situations. The Lord will show up and bless your life as much as you allow Him to.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.