How Your Marriage Can Go the Distance (with Todd and Brooke Tilghman)February 28, 2023 ● 26 min
Share this episode
On this episode, we’re doing something a little different! Instead of hearing from us, you’ll listen in on a conversation we had with Todd and Brooke Tilghman. Todd is best known as the Season 18 winner of NBC’s The Voice, and what we really love about their story is that if it hadn’t been for Brooke, Todd would have never auditioned for the show. Talk about teamwork!
Todd and Brooke are high school sweethearts who have been married for 24 years and are the parents of eight kids. They wrote a book called Every Little Win, and Todd recently released a new single called “Dig My Grave.” Join us as we talk with Todd and Brooke about practical ways your marriage can go the distance.
Us Time Challenge
This week, look for small opportunities to spend time connecting with your spouse. Maybe it’s on a ride to the grocery store, taking a walk together in your neighborhood, or doing the dishes.
More from Todd and Brooke Tilghman
- Visit Todd’s website (https://toddtofficial.com/)
- Get Todd and Brooke’s book, Every Little Win: How Celebrating Small Victories Can Lead to Big Joy (https://amzn.to/41n0tjV)
- Follow Todd on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/toddtilghmanmusic/) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/todd_tilghman/)
- Follow Brooke on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/brooketilghman/)
Team Us Resources
- Team Us: The Unifying Power of Grace, Commitment, and Cooperation in Marriage (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/)
- FREE Team Us Study Guide (https://ashleighslater.com/team-us/free-team-us-study-guide/)
Connect with Ted and Ashleigh
- Website (https://ashleighslater.com/)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ashleighslater_author/)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ashleighslaterauthor)
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer of Blessing - Your Daily Prayer - March 30
Claim these words of promise over every one of your situations. The Lord will show up and bless your life as much as you allow Him to.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Best Hymns and Songs For Lent
As we prepare for Christ's Resurrection during the season of Lent, we must praise God's sacrifice of His only Son. Whether you connect through traditional hymns or modern worship songs, sing from your heart and rejoice in God's gift of salvation! Here are the 10 best hymns and songs for Lent.