Everything You Need to Know to Parent WellJune 04, 2020 ● 15 min
Share this episode
1. You must first address the "I" in Parenting.
2. Learn to enjoy your current season, albeit hard.
3. Learn to pursue the gifts God put inside you.
4. Shed the guilt and inadequacy.
5. Live as an example to your children. Do what you want them to copy.
6. Is God your everything or just something?
7. Learn to trust the Lord with your past, present, and fears.
8. Your children will make mistakes. Give them room to do so.
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
6 Must-Watch Black Lives Matter Movies Streaming Now on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime
In the wake of the death of George Floyd, protests seeking justice and an end to racial inequality have been held all over the world. People of all colors are using this time to educate themselves on the issues involved in the Black Lives Matter movement. Here is a playlist of 6 Black Lives Matters movies on Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime that you can watch now.