Everything You Need to Know to Parent WellJune 04, 2020 ● 15 min
Share this episode
1. You must first address the "I" in Parenting.
2. Learn to enjoy your current season, albeit hard.
3. Learn to pursue the gifts God put inside you.
4. Shed the guilt and inadequacy.
5. Live as an example to your children. Do what you want them to copy.
6. Is God your everything or just something?
7. Learn to trust the Lord with your past, present, and fears.
8. Your children will make mistakes. Give them room to do so.
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom
A Prayer for God's Presence When You Feel Helpless - Your Daily Prayer - May 16
Your situation may make us feel helpless, but the truth is that we have not been left alone without help.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Christian Songs About God's Love: Rejoice in the Lord!
Christian songs about God’s love are so readily available today. Music is such a powerful and beautiful to rejoice in the love of God and give thanks to Him! Browse and listen to this collection of Christian songs about God's love to celebrate the mercy and grace of our Heavenly Father. May these tunes bring you joy and gratitude while strengthening your faith. They are in no particular order, but you are free to choose your favorite from the list!