Everything You Need to Know to Parent WellJune 04, 2020 ● 15 min
Share this episode
1. You must first address the "I" in Parenting.
2. Learn to enjoy your current season, albeit hard.
3. Learn to pursue the gifts God put inside you.
4. Shed the guilt and inadequacy.
5. Live as an example to your children. Do what you want them to copy.
6. Is God your everything or just something?
7. Learn to trust the Lord with your past, present, and fears.
8. Your children will make mistakes. Give them room to do so.
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom
A Prayer for Difficult Times - Your Daily Prayer - July 5
Although He allowed tragedy to strike, He never left me forsaken.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.