Everything You Need to Know to Parent WellJune 04, 2020 ● 15 min
Share this episode
1. You must first address the "I" in Parenting.
2. Learn to enjoy your current season, albeit hard.
3. Learn to pursue the gifts God put inside you.
4. Shed the guilt and inadequacy.
5. Live as an example to your children. Do what you want them to copy.
6. Is God your everything or just something?
7. Learn to trust the Lord with your past, present, and fears.
8. Your children will make mistakes. Give them room to do so.
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom
A Prayer for the Right Words to Say - Your Daily Prayer - February 27
If we allow ourselves to be led by the Spirit, we will know how to answer.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Good Friday Hymns and Worship Songs about Jesus Christ
Here we have gathered ten traditional Christian hymns related to Good Friday and Jesus on the cross for praising and rejoicing in Christ's sacrifice for our sins. Let us sing our thanks to the Lord full-heartedly and remember to live by faith in Him! Also, find a Spotify playlist at the end of this article to listen to at your convenience. May God bless you this Good Friday and Easter season!