Everything You Need to Know to Parent WellJune 04, 2020 ● 15 min
Share this episode
1. You must first address the "I" in Parenting.
2. Learn to enjoy your current season, albeit hard.
3. Learn to pursue the gifts God put inside you.
4. Shed the guilt and inadequacy.
5. Live as an example to your children. Do what you want them to copy.
6. Is God your everything or just something?
7. Learn to trust the Lord with your past, present, and fears.
8. Your children will make mistakes. Give them room to do so.
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom
A Prayer to Ease Confusion in Uncertain Times - Your Daily Prayer - October 26
Our assurance in the hope of Christ will ease any confusion we feel.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
30 Inspiring Quotes About Strength To Encourage And Empower
Whether they’re tragedies or just small inconveniences, setbacks in life that make us feel weak will always happen. Difficulties can break us and sometimes even make us question our faith. In those times, it’s important to remember that with God on our side, we have the strength to get through anything. He would not put us in front of something we couldn’t handle. We must honor God’s sacrifice of His only Son and find strength within ourselves to persevere.
Here are 30 quotes to bring you strength!