Everything You Need to Know to Parent WellJune 4, 2020 ● 15 min
Share this episode
1. You must first address the "I" in Parenting.
2. Learn to enjoy your current season, albeit hard.
3. Learn to pursue the gifts God put inside you.
4. Shed the guilt and inadequacy.
5. Live as an example to your children. Do what you want them to copy.
6. Is God your everything or just something?
7. Learn to trust the Lord with your past, present, and fears.
8. Your children will make mistakes. Give them room to do so.
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom
A Prayer for the Mind of Christ - Your Daily Prayer - January 31
The mindset of Christ helps us lay aside our worst-case scenarios and view other people through the lens of humility so we can discover the power of God at work in them and us.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Bible Story Movies: 10 Films Based on Scripture
Hollywood is known for producing mostly films that have nothing to do with faith in Jesus Christ, but there are quite a few films that have been made that do glorify our Savior and the Bible. Here is a list of 10 movies about the Bible. These are in no particular order.