Battling Loneliness as a Single MomJune 16, 2020 ● 14 min
Share this episode
1. Recognize you are never alone, even when you are feeling lonely. God goes before and holds our hands, even in the silence.
2. Look for someone else to serve, when you feel alone.
3. Stay connected to church.
4. Our intimacy with the Lord can grow during the quiet, alone times.
5. We learn more in the valley of loneliness than on the mountaintops of busyness.
6. This can be a time to work on us. What issues have we ignored?
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.