Time Management for Busy Single MomsJune 23, 2020 ● 19 min
Share this episode
1. Have a plan. We must be intentional and not assume that it will eventually get better. The busyness of single motherhood is real!
2. Implement family time. It's not about quantity, but quality. It'll help you shed the guilt!
3. Have a productive versus busy day.
4. Have fun. Laugh. A lot!
5. Rest. Be intentional about the rest. 15 minutes may be all you get, but soak in the lavender-infused bubble bath anyway!
6. Prioritize the top 3 things on your list.
7. Have daily quiet time with the Lord.
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom.
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
35 Celebrities Stepping Up During The Coronavirus Pandemic To Help Others
Just like the rest of us, celebrities are having to quarantine themselves during the coronavirus pandemic. For now there are no live concerts, sporting events, plays, movies, or parties. That hasn’t stopped many celebrities from using technology and their social platform to support the community during this difficult time. Some have donated money, others are offering inspiring messages to encourage others. Here are 35 celebrities stepping up during the coronavirus pandemic to help others and keep spirits strong.