Time Management for Busy Single MomsJune 23, 2020 ● 19 min
Share this episode
1. Have a plan. We must be intentional and not assume that it will eventually get better. The busyness of single motherhood is real!
2. Implement family time. It's not about quantity, but quality. It'll help you shed the guilt!
3. Have a productive versus busy day.
4. Have fun. Laugh. A lot!
5. Rest. Be intentional about the rest. 15 minutes may be all you get, but soak in the lavender-infused bubble bath anyway!
6. Prioritize the top 3 things on your list.
7. Have daily quiet time with the Lord.
For more on Jennifer and single mom resources, check out The Life of a Single Mom.
A Prayer for When it Feels Like Winter Will Never End - Your Daily Prayer - March 4
Dear God, why is it so hard for me to believe that spring is coming?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
30 Bible Verses about Wisdom: Insightful Scripture Quotes
To help your growth in understanding God's will for our lives, we have gathered many of the best Bible verses about wisdom in this collection of scriptures. May these wise biblical quotes provide revelation and inspiration for your walk in faith: