Questions Jesus Asked – Don’t You Understand, Yet? (Mark 8:14-21)August 09, 2021 ● 21 min
Share this episode
Questions to ask yourself:
1. Do I actually believe that God’s spirit is living and active around me the way scripture says it is?
2. Do I actually believe that God will work in my life in a real and tangible way?
As a reminder, here are the three questions we ask each show:
1. What does the passage say?
2. What's the backstory, what's the context?
3. What does it mean? What are the principles of this passage?
Drew has been in full-time ministry for nearly a decade. He and his wife Paige currently live in Richmond, Virginia and have two lively toddlers, Nash and Lux. A worship leader and pastor, Drew is passionate about the Bible and leading others to love God’s Word. He is currently pursuing pastoral ordination, completing his Master of Divinity at Fuller Seminary and actively church planting with a team of missionaries in Richmond.
Check out Nicole’s latest Bible study and video series, The Miracle Moment: a six-week study on transforming conflict into connection: https://nicoleunice.com/miraclemoment/
Her Site | Facebook | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/rudall30
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.