Nicole Is Back! Truth for When I Feel Confused: Proverbs 3:1-12August 16, 2021 ● 23 min
Share this episode
In today's episode, we ask: Am I making God’s commands the central focus of my heart? There is a spiritual blessing when we are willing to take on God’s commands and live in God’s way. In this new three-week series of How to Study The Bible, host Nicole Unice is breaking down how to be met by God when you are confused, scared, and angry.
Here are the five commands from The Lord as seen in Proverbs 3:1-12:
1. Let love and faithfulness never leave you.
2. Trust in The Lord with all your heart.
3. Do not be wise in your own eyes.
4. Honor The Lord with your wealth.
5. Do not despise The Lord’s disciple.
As a reminder, here are the three questions we ask each show:
1. What does the passage say?
2. What's the backstory, what's the context?
3. What does it mean? What are the principles of this passage?
Check out Nicole’s latest book, The Miracle Moment: a six-week Bible study on transforming conflict into connection: https://nicoleunice.com/miraclemoment/
Her Site | Facebook | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/danijelala
A Prayer for Peace in a Relationship - Your Daily Prayer - September 18
The enemy is the thief of peace in our relationships, but God’s Word gives us the first step to take in restoring peace.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.