Love Psalms: Psalm 145 - A PraiseMarch 08, 2021 ● 20 min
Share this episode
What Are the Principles That Psalm 145 Teaches Us?
- A call to remember the character of God as he is written about in this psalm.
- Do we believe these attributes of God are true, and meant to bless us?
- What does it mean for us to recite to ourselves what is true about God?
- It is important to meditate on the wonderful works of God (v. 5)
- We have a responsibility to the next generation for the way we live out our lives for God
- We are called to praise every single day, forever and ever.
- God welcomes us to celebrate the goodness in life, and be joyful.
How might you take one of these principles from Psalm 145 and apply it to your life today?
Are you looking to get more out of your time studying the Bible? Or maybe you're ready to finally start building a consistent, daily quiet time with the Lord? If that sounds like you, then Nicole would like to personally invite you to join her Help! My Bible is Alive FREE 30-Day Challenge. To sign up, head over to https://nicoleunice.com/bible
Her Site | Facebook | Instagram
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Benjavisa
A Prayer to Encounter the Power of God - Your Daily Prayer - April 23
What a mighty God we serve!
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.