Episode 30: Unity in the ChurchMay 3, 2022 ● 17 min
Share this episode
1. United in Thought and Purpose:
2: Are We Making Efforts for Peace and Mutual Edification
3. Unity is a Sign of Maturity
Key Bible Passage: Psalm 133:1 says, “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”
Call to Action:
- How have you not been wearing the hat of unifier among your own church body?
- What is an area that you need to release to God that is not a core issue among the body of Christ so that you can mature and keep your focus on the great commission?
- How can you make efforts to create unity among the believers in your area?
A Prayer for Spiritual Awakening - Your Daily Prayer - October 1
Who have you been praying would receive the gift of salvation through Jesus? God has not given up on them.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
77 Bible Verses About Faith To Encourage You Today
Faith is a topic that reaches across the whole Bible. Abraham was credited in the Old Testament as the "Father of Faith" and in the New Testament Gospels, Jesus talks about faith. As you read through these Bible verses about faith today, try not to rush as many of us do through reading anything longer than a few paragraphs. I encourage you to take a deep breath and relax to slow yourself down. Let the word of God hit you today in a unique way. If a verse you read strikes you, try to read it again and then write it down as God is trying to speak to you through it. I am in prayer for each of the…