Episode 30: Unity in the ChurchMay 03, 2022 ● 17 min
Share this episode
1. United in Thought and Purpose:
2: Are We Making Efforts for Peace and Mutual Edification
3. Unity is a Sign of Maturity
Key Bible Passage: Psalm 133:1 says, “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”
Call to Action:
- How have you not been wearing the hat of unifier among your own church body?
- What is an area that you need to release to God that is not a core issue among the body of Christ so that you can mature and keep your focus on the great commission?
- How can you make efforts to create unity among the believers in your area?
A Prayer to Trust God for the Harvest - Your Daily Prayer - May 28
God is a promise keeper and one who still blesses his people.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
Our Top 7 Christian Songs To Help Overcome Sorrow
Are you experiencing a time of sorrow and pain? Grief, fear and uncertainty can unsettle your spirit. Only God can truly restore your heart and fill you will peace, confidence and hope. Life brings moments of joy, happiness, gain, loneliness, despair and loss. It’s natural to grieve during these times. Bring your broken heart to God and let Him restore you.