Anchored in Christ When the Storms of Life Hit – Ep. 79November 09, 2021 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. What are some ineffective or damaging anchors you’ve grabbed hold of?
3. What does it mean to make Jesus your anchor?
4. Jesus often uses life’s challenges to deepen our faith. When has this proven true for you?
5. What are some truths you can hold tight to the next time life feels hard or uncertain?
6. Kimi and Jennifer talked about the importance of focusing on our unique race. In what ways do you find this challenging?
7. How can focusing on someone else’s “race” increase a person’s anxiety?
8. Jesus endured the cross for the joy set before Him and we are to do the same. What are some of the joys God has set before you?
9. Consider the woman with the alabaster jar. Had you been her, what would have made it hard for you to enter the house to see Jesus?
10. What tends to keep you from pursuing Jesus, your anchor?
A Prayer to Fight Feelings of Rejection - Your Daily Prayer - December 7
Lord, I thank you for showing me who you have called me to be.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Amazing Hymns Perfect for Thanksgiving Day
Sing praises and give thanks to God this Thanksgiving Day with these 10 amazing hymns. Discover hymns perfect for expressing your gratitude for life and the blessings of family and love as we gather together for the amazing tradition of Thanksgiving. May these hymns warm your heart and remind you of the glory of God this holiday!