The Courage to Take a Risk for Friendship - Ep. 50April 20, 2021 ● 15 min
Share this episode
In order to develop relationships to the depth our souls need, we’ll have to risk being vulnerable. But the strength and courage we’ll receive in return will far outweigh the risks.
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Shellie Arnold at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Share a time when you felt alone in your obedience or perhaps alone in general. How did your sense of aloneness impact your behavior?
2. Who in your life do you most gain support from?
3. Healthy relationships speak truth in love. How easy or difficult is it for you to receive constructive feedback?
4. When has someone you love challenged you to grow in an area, and how did you respond?
5. Strong relationships take effort and intentionality. Mary was willing to walk 80 miles for support. How readily do you embrace inconvenience in order to prioritize relationships?
6. Consider your current struggle or call. In what ways has God shown Himself faithful to support and prepare you?
7. When has a step of faith forced you to rely on someone else? What was the result, relationally?
8. Can you think of a time when God asked you to be an ally for someone? Did you obey?
9. Who might God be inviting you into deep friendship with?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Nuthawut Somsuk
A Prayer for Our Nation on this National Day of Prayer - Your Daily Prayer - May 6We ask that you would appoint strong, faithful men and women to serve this nation and our people. We pray for your great healing on America.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.