The Courage to Pursue Relational Healing – Ep. 56June 01, 2021 ● 30 min
Share this episode
For more on this topic, check out Episode 32: The Courage to Reconcile
Blythe Daniel is a literary agent and marketer with more than 20 years of experience in publishing. She has written for Proverbs 31 Ministries, Focus on the Family, Ann Voskamp, Christian Retailing, and she links bloggers with readers through the agency’s blog network. The daughter of Dr. Helen McIntosh, she lives in Colorado with her husband and three children.
Find Blyth Daniel’s literary agency at https://www.theblythedanielagency.com/
Find her author page at: https://www.ourmendedhearts.com/
Connect with Blyth on:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Mended: Restoring the Hearts of Mothers and Daughters (coauthored by Helen McIntosh)
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Do you have a particular relationship that feels unhealthy, and if so, in what way?
2. How alert are you to underlying tension in your relationships?
3. How do you typically respond when you sense tension?
4. What are some benefits to asking our loved ones how we have hurt them or contributed to relational tension?
5. Consider the relationships modeled to you growing up. How have those relationships negatively impacted you and your behaviors today?
6. How have some of your past relationships impacted you for the better?
7. How often do you pause to honestly evaluate your behavior?
8. How often do you pause to prayerfully evaluate the health of your relationships?
9. What do you find most challenging when it comes to seeking increased relational health?
Episode Image Credit: Getty/zimmytws
A Prayer for When You Don’t Know What to Pray - Your Daily Prayer - June 24
When you don’t know what to pray, ask God to give you an intercessory prayer.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.