Fighting Anxiety by Fighting Stress – Ep. 55May 25, 2021 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Award-winning author, inspirational speaker, and life coach, Tina Yeager hosts the Flourish-Meant Podcast and publishes Inkspirations Online, a weekly devotional for writers. Check out Beautiful Warrior: Finding Victory Over the Lies Formed Against You and her courses at Serious Writer Academy.
Follow Tina: TinaYeagar.com
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Find Jennifer Slattery at:
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. How busy is your typical week?
2. How challenging do you find it to truly prioritize your priorities?
3. When was the last time you spent time in nature?
4. When was the last time you engaged in physical activity for more than 10 minutes?
5. What are some ways you regularly destress?
6. How well do you sleep, and how do your sleep patterns affect your stress level?
7. What are some ways you are building human connections?
8. What is one step you plan to take this week to decrease your stress and increase your inner calm?
Image Credit Getty/Nadia Bormotova
A Prayer for When You Don’t Know What to Pray - Your Daily Prayer - June 24
When you don’t know what to pray, ask God to give you an intercessory prayer.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.