Overcoming Agoraphobia: Jodie Bailey’s StoryJune 08, 2021 ● 28 min
Share this episode
If that’s you, then you are precisely the reason Jodie Bailey felt compelled to share her story—because she’s been there. She was the woman who was afraid to leave her house, who felt alone in her struggle, and who desperately prayed for help. Now, standing on freedom’s side of her struggle with Agoraphobia, she has some insights and truths to share.
Find Wholly Loved, at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Group Here:
Group Discussion Questions:
1. In what ways do you feel alone?
2. Who have you been able to share your struggle with?
3. Have you taken time to prayerfully consider the root(s) of your anxiety or anxieties? If so, what has God shown you? If not, why?
4. Why is it important to recognize that our feelings can lie to us?
5. What are some lies your feelings tell you?
6. What are some truths that counter those lies?
7. What are some ways, other than spiritual, that you’ve sought help for your anxiety?
8. In what ways have you expressed or held judgment for your emotions? How has this hindered your journey toward increased freedom?
9. In what ways has pride hindered your journey toward increased freedom
Episode Image Credit: Getty/Maljuk
A Prayer for “Guarding What’s Been Entrusted to You” - Your Daily Prayer - November 28
Living with the perspective that everything given to us is something "entrusted to us" by God will change the way we live.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
13 Songs and Hymns About Hope
In the darkest points of our lives, we can lose our way and feel alone. But even then, the Lord shines his light on us, and in Him, we can find hope, love, and freedom. The hope of eternal life with our King. The strongest love we can't even begin to comprehend. And the freedom from our sins through God's grace. No matter how difficult life gets, God will always be there for us shining His light of hope. All we have to do is open our eyes.
Whether worshiping alone or with a group, listening to songs about hope can definitely brighten God's light of hope. Here are some popular worship songs…