The Courage to Embrace God-Led Risks, Part 2 - Ep. 116August 17, 2022 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Find DiAnn Mills at:
Find Jennifer Slatteryat:
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/442736966614671
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Group (also on Facebook):
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. When has God used a challenging time to initiate something new or launch a dream?
3. Why is it so important, when embracing God-led risks, to remain connected with people who support us?
4. Why is it important to guard our influences and to be selective regarding who we allow to speak into our lives?
5. Look back over some of your most challenging seasons. What was your perspective of the situation when you were in the middle of it?
6. Has your perspective of that situation changed? If so, how?
7. In what ways has God used a difficult time to transform or heal you?
8. In what ways has He used a challenging time to transform or heal a relationship?
A Prayer for Family - Your Daily Prayer - October 2
God has entrusted each one of us with different family members. Whether biologically or through adoption, the Lord has strategically placed each one of us where we are for a reason.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.