How to Increase Your Resiliency - Ep. 111July 05, 2022 ● 28 min
Share this episode
Unshakable Unbreakable Joy Bible Study: https://whollyloved.com/product/unshakable-unbreakable-joy-10-week-bible-study/
Find Wholly Loved Ministries at:
Join the private Faith Over Fear Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/442736966614671
Join the Private Wholly Loved Community Group (also on Facebook):
1. What resonated with you most in today’s episode?
2. Think back on past difficulties. In which do you most regret not persevering?
3. What did you learn from that situation/those situations?
4. How did your trust or lack of trust in God impact your resiliency?
5. How has your resiliency increased or decreased over the years?
6. How often do you self-analyze during difficulties in order to become more alert to your personal weaknesses?
7. Who in your life or in Scripture do you most admire, in terms of their resiliency?
8. What is one action step God might be asking you to take this week in order to increase your inner grit?
A Prayer to Pray for Others - Your Daily Prayer - August 12
After being invited to a homeschool mom’s outing, I spent the entire morning coming up with reasons I shouldn’t attend.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.