Episode 15: The Courage to Fight against FearJune 23, 2020 ● 31 min
Share this episode
Find Jennifer at: https://www.jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com
Find her ministry, Wholly Loved, at: https://whollyloved.com/
Group Discussion Questions:
1. In what ways is our fight against fear an ongoing battle?
2. In what ways are you actively engaging in the fight?
3. How does fear shift our focus off of Christ?
4. How can focusing on eternity help increase our faith?
5. How can focusing on the cross increase our faith?
6. What does it mean to live with victory—even while afraid?
7. What activities must you cease doing in order to guard or increase your peace?
8. How are you filling your heart and mind with truth?
9. Why is it important, in our battle against fear, to surround ourselves with faith-warriors?
10. How can our peers negatively impact our faith and increase our anxiety level?
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
The Power Of These 21 Bible Verses Feels Just Like Getting A Hug From God
In our highest moments of success and lowest moments of sadness, hugs are there when we need them most. Sometimes we don’t care who hugs us, just that we get embraced and comforted. But what feels better than a hug from our closest friends? A hug from God.