Episode 14: The Courage to Stand Against RacismJune 15, 2020 ● 58 min
Share this episode
• Be the Bridge: Pursuing God's Heart for Racial Reconciliation by Latasha Morrison
• The Myth of Equality: Uncovering the Roots of Injustice and Privilege by Ken Wytsma
• Oneness Embraced: Reconciliation the Kingdom and How We are Stronger Together by Dr. Tony Evans
• White Awake: An Honest Look at What it Means to Be White by Daniel Hill
• Divided by Faith: Evangelical Religion and the Problem of Race in America by Michael O Emerson and Christian Smith
• How to be an Anti-racists - Ibram X Kendi
Contact Robrenna through the Wholly Loved website HERE to have her speak to your group on how to be a bridge of reconciliation or to book her for your next women’s event.
Find Robrenna Redl at: https://robrennaredl.wordpress.com/
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Why is it important to have diversity within our social and ministry circles?
2. What are some ways you’ve seen racism to be systemic?
3. How often do you invite others to share their hurts and experiences related to racism?
4. How often do you share your stories of hurt related to racism? If you have done this, what has been the response? If you have not shared openly, or as openly as you would desire, why is this?
5. What does it mean to “listen well” to someone who is hurting?
6. What are some tangible actions you can take to fight racism?
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
10 Powerful Quotes from The Chronicles of Narnia
There are few books that stand against the superb excellence that is “The Chronicles Of Narnia”. C.S. Lewis captivated our hearts and minds with Edmund, Lucy, Susan and Peter Pevensie as they started their journey into Narnia through a Wardrobe. From that moment they went through many wonderful encounters meeting friends along the way. They also went through many perils in their journey as well. And of course Aslan must be mentioned, since he is symbolic of Christ! The scene where the mice are eating through the ropes that tied him down in “The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe” is so powerful! Here are 10 powerful quotes from the series! Most of these involve Aslan because He is central to the entire theme of these books. These are in no particular order.