Episode 12: The Courage to Thrive, with Singer and Songwriter Kylie OdettaMay 19, 2020 ● 30 min
Share this episode
Find Kylie Odetta at: her website |Instagram | Facebook
Find Jennifer at: https://www.jenniferslatterylivesoutloud.com
Group Discussion Questions:
1. Do you ever feel as if others wouldn’t understand what you’re experiencing or going through?
2. Do you have someone you can talk to, honestly, regarding your struggle?
3. How often do you intentionally seek out fun activities and ways to laugh?
4. Are you regularly taking in the truth of Scripture?
5. What is one faith-bolstering truth you can intentionally focus on this week?
A Prayer for Loved Ones Who Are Far from God - Your Daily Prayer - September 21
God’s hope for us this season is this: He is able.
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.
35 Celebrities Stepping Up During The Coronavirus Pandemic To Help Others
Just like the rest of us, celebrities are having to quarantine themselves during the coronavirus pandemic. For now there are no live concerts, sporting events, plays, movies, or parties. That hasn’t stopped many celebrities from using technology and their social platform to support the community during this difficult time. Some have donated money, others are offering inspiring messages to encourage others. Here are 35 celebrities stepping up during the coronavirus pandemic to help others and keep spirits strong.