Courageously Proclaiming Our Faith (Genesis 12:5-8)January 24, 2023 ● 16 min
Share this episode
It’s one thing to internalize a promise from God, it’s another to make that a public proclamation. When we’re open about our faith and the promises we’re holding onto – especially in a difficult or unknown season – we’re inviting others to experience the goodness and faithfulness of God, too. While it’s not always the easiest step to take, proclaiming our faith publicly has greater impact than we might imagine.
Find Kimi Miller:
Find Tami Wittrock:
Find Wholly Loved:
Group or Personally Reflective Questions:
- When in your life, have you made a public proclamation of faith? How did that impact you and/or those around you?
- Is there an area or season of your where God is asking you to make a public proclamation of faith?
- Is there someone in your life who might be encouraged by your proclamation to stand on God’s promise?
- How can you stay encouraged when all you have is God’s promise to hold onto?
- What have been some faith markers in your life? How did those reassure you to keep holding on?
- What are some ways to express your gratitude for God’s faithfulness? How can praising God encourage you and others along the way?
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
A Prayer for God to Make it Happen - Your Daily Prayer - February 8
Prayer is powerful. Our prayers are heard in heaven. Scripture says the Lord is already on the move in response before we are done praying. He loves us, His children. So why does it feel like our prayers go unnoticed and unanswered at times?
The latest news and hot topics trending among Christian music, entertainment and faith life.